Sunday, 1 March 2015

3 for 2 | L'Oreal haul



So I was out of foundation and instead of buying my usual I thought why not try something new instead. After doing a bit of research I knew I had to try out L'Oreal True Match foundation(£9.99) (in the shade vanilla N2 ) because people just seem to love it. Boots had a 3for2 (like always) so naturally I bought two other stuff. One of which is their Brow Artist Plumper(£5.99). I had no intention of buying this before I stepped into boots but when I saw it I remembered Essiebutton mentioning this in one of her favourites video so I thought why not give it a try. I bought the lighter shade because I feel like my brow hair is too dark and I just want to experiment with it and see if I can use it to make my brows appear lighter. My third item was their Super Liner(£6.99) in the colour blue. I've never tried L'Oreal liquid liners so I wasn't really eager to buy it since I already have a holy grail liquid eyeliner pen (which is Supercat by soap and glory if you were wondering) but I bought it just because of the shade. I've been searching for a navy blue eyeliner for the longest time ever. When I saw this I knew I had to give it ago. I've tried this once so far and I would say its good but it's not quite what I'm after. The search for the one continues ...
 
Have you bought anything in the 3 for 2? If so, comment below what.
 
~Kookii ♥

Follow me on Bloglovin to stay updated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment