Sunday, 23 November 2014

Currently Loving #1



So I wanted to start a new series - Currently Loving - mainly because there are usually a few products that I really like and I always forget to do a monthly favourites so they never get mentioned. So let's get started!

First up is my new obsession and it's this beautiful Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in the shade Black Cherry. As autumn was creeping in, I was craving a wearable dark lipstick and after some research I knew that Black Cherry was for me. And oh boy, I have not been disappointed with is baby! I've worn it all week long! At first I applied it very sheerly then throughout the week I built it up and wore it a bit bolder everyday. I've been getting so many compliments on this all week - I don't know when I'm gonna stop wearing this! I'm basically going to be rocking this lip colour all winter ;)

I've fallen in love with the UD Naked Palette again! This is seriously the only palette that I can use day in and day out. At first I was feeling a bit guilty that I haven't really been using this palette as much lately because I've hardly been wearing eyeshadows at all! But recently I've been experimenting again with eyeshadow and love the natural and dramatic looks that you can create with this palette. I swatched the ones I use the most.

Removing your make up at the end of the day is not something that I'm very consistent or good at. So I like products that get the job done quickly and effectively. That is why I have only been using L'oreal Skin Perfection Cleansing Oil to remove my makeup at the end of the day. This even gets rid of waterproof mascara so all I do is pump a couple pumps in my palms and then starting with my eyes I just massage this all over my face and ooh.. it quite relaxing.

I think toners are a great way to get rid of the final makeup residue left on your face after cleansing and also to just refresh your face during the day if your not wearing any makeup. I use No7 Gentle Toner and really have been liking it. Unlike other toners that I have used in the past, this doesn't dry or give my skin that uncomfortable tight feeling. It is truly a 'gentle' toner!

That's it for now! 
What have you been loving?

~Kookii♥

Follow me on Bloglovin to stay updated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment