Friday, 21 November 2014

Boots, Superdrugs, Essence Make up Haul

So recently I was on a spending ban form August till the end of September, which was quite successful. However, at end of the ban I couldn't bring myself to buy anything so it took a good one month for me to splurge even after the ban ended. The first place I went to was Boots. Luckily, both Boots and Superdrugs had 3 for 2 across all makeup so I picked up Rimmel's Provocalips Lip Colour(£6.99) in the shade Make Your Move. I hadn't really heard of these before so I was pleasantly surprised by how long this lasts. Next, I got Sleek Matte Me(£4.99) in Fandango Purple - this was the main reason why I went to Boots. I have been wanting to try this for such a long time and I wasn't disappointed by it! Most of the stuff that I wanted were out of stock so I really annoyed, I couldn't really find a 3rd thing to complete my 3 for 2 so I just went with Soap & Glory 's SuperCat Eyeliner(£6) because I know that it will get used and it's just handy to have felt eyeliners at the ready.
From Superdrugs there wasn't anything particular that I wanted expect Revlon Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry(£7.49) (which I'm soo excited about>.<) and Maybelline Fit Me Concealer(£5.99). I noticed these MUA Pro-Base Prime and Conceal Palette and Powder and I knew I had to try it because it looks so interesting and plus at the price of £4 each it wasn't a big risk.

Then I dropped by Essence because I was close by Wilkos. I need a new mascara I decided to try their Get Big Lashes Mascara(£2.30). They have a ton of different masacaras so I was a bit overwhelmed by the choices. After seeing a review, I really wanted to try their Matt Effect Lipgloss(£2.30) - I got the shade Velvet Rose which is a light pink colour. Then I picked up the I Heart Stage Eyeshadow Primer(£2.50) because I've been wearing eyeshadow more often so I've been hunting for new eyeshadow primers. Lastly, I got the Eyeliner Pen Waterproof(£2.80) mainly because it was really cheap and I really want to compare this to the S&G's SuperCat Eyeliner. Plus it said it was waterproof which caught my eye.

That's all from my haul! 
Tell me what you have recently bought?

~Kookii♥

Follow me on Bloglovin to stay updated :)


No comments:

Post a Comment