Saturday, 18 October 2014

The Body Shop Skincare Haul



So recently The Body Shop had £25 off £50 which I made immediate use of. I've been craving a clay/mud mask for the last few months. My skins has been feeling so congested and no amount scrubs have worked on it. So thought now was the best time to get some masks.

The main reason I placed this order was because of the Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask. I've had this before so this was repurchase for me. The next mask that I got caught my eye - it's the Blue Corn 3-in-1 Deep Cleansing Mask. I have never seen this before on the body shop website so I assume it's new. I super excited to try this one, high hopes from what I read from the reviews on the site. My battle with spots continues on, will I ever be spot free? :'( ...someday but in the meantime I thought the Tea Tree face mask may be good in clearing my skin. Last of the masks is a Honey & Oat 3-in-1 scrub mask. I usually make homemade oat masks but my sister always complains that I make too much of a mess so I thought I might as well pick this up to save myself from the hassle of making one myself.

The last 2 things that I picked up were the Vitamin E Overnight Serum in Oil and Tea Tree oil. I have really been liking oils compared to night creams and day creams so I thought I'd see how I like the vitamin e oil . First thing that I noticed is that it smells really good! It smells sooo nice - can't wait to smother my face in this.

Did you make use of this offer too? What did you get? 

~ Kookii♥

Follow me on Bloglovin to stay updated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment