Thursday, 9 October 2014

OPI Muppets Collection Lacquer- Int'l Crime Casper Nail Polish*


Recently I've been trying to grow my nails and that usually means not experimenting with nail polishes....ahh sad times. So while my nails have been growing I decided to stick to one nail polish only.

For the past few weeks I've been wearing OPI's Int'l Crime Casper nail polish* on my nails. It's a very sheer colour but it is buildable which I quite like. I like to put 3 thin layers because I think that gives me the right amount of colour on my nails. I'm not big fan of iridescent nail colours but the colour has grown on me. It has a pinky base colour. In the right lightening, you can see tiny blue and purple glitters. I often just look at my nails in class when my teachers drone on. My nails are so distracting -_- 

This lasted on my nails for about a week before I saw any chipping which I think is pretty good. You could apply this on top of other nail polishes too but I just like to use this as it is.

You can check this out here (just realised it's 10% right now :O )

What's on your nails right now? 

~Kookii ♥

Follow me on Bloglovin to stay updated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment