Saturday, 30 August 2014

Nail of the Day #3


It's been forever since I have done a Nail of the Day, nearly a year I think! I used to be into nail art so much but I just gave up on it for the last few months and now I'm back on it again. I recently ordered some acrylic nail paint and nail art brushes from Ebay which I have been experimenting with.

I wanted to make a nail art tutorial but honestly I didn't know myself what I was doing when I doing it. It was a spontaneous idea but next time I will plan before hand and hopefully post some tutorials. Let me know if you would like to see some nail art tutorials or not.

I applied my Barry M's 3 in 1 clear nail polish as a base coat. Then used some blue paint to cover my nail tips because they have been looking awful lately. On my thumb, I wanted to try a flower art because it was the biggest nail so I had the most surface area. My index and middle fingers are supposed to be branches with flowers...if you have guessed already. After that I honestly didn't know what to do, I attempted to make it look like the flowers have been blown away on to the sea. The nails looked a bit empty so I added some birds...yes they're supposed to be bird, even though they don't look like it.  

Practice makes perfect so hopefully I get better with time.

~ Kookii♥



No comments:

Post a Comment