Saturday, 9 August 2014

Essence Haul - 3 for 2



So yesterday, I popped into good old Wilkos to try some new Essence cosmetics. Luckily they had a 3 for 2 so I naturally bought 3 items. There was so much more that I wanted to try I had to resist the urge of buying the whole stand. :D

The first thing I reached for was their blushes. I've heard so much about them and I really wanted to try them out myself. I picked up the shade Secret It-Girl. which is a pretty orange shade with a hint of glitter. This looked perfect for the summer so I thought I might as well get this whilst there is some summer left. 

The next shade I got is Adorable . This is a more wearable everyday kind of shade. I reach quite often for these kind of blushes when in a rush because it's more subtle then brighter blushes so it's great for when you want to just smack on some blush without being so precise with it. 

I didn't just wanted to get blushes so I thought I might try their lipsticks too. They had quite a good variety of colours. Sadly the colour that I liked was out of stock so I pick this one up in the shade On the Catwalk! I wasn't too sure about the colour but when I put it on, I just loved it. It's such a wearable red. It's the type of red that even if you apply it full on, it gives your lips a red cherry-kissed look rather than an 'in-yo-face' kind of red lip look. 

The blushes were £2.50 and the lipstick was £2.30, with 3 for 2 I bought all three products for just a fiver. Now that's what I call a good deal!

What would you recommend I try from Essence next?

~ Kookii♥

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment