Tuesday, 19 August 2014

ELF Cosmetics Haul



So I recently placed my first order at ELF. They had a 50% off so I thought now is the perfect time to order. One bit of warning, once you start browsing through the website somehow magically your basket will be over £60. There is so much and at such low prices (even better with 50% off) that it's hard not to basically add anything and everything! I (somehow miraculously) managed to part with only £18.80. I got 10 items which came up to under £40 and then with the 50% off it came down to under £20. Which means that each product cost an average of £1.88! That's pretty good!

I tried to stay away from the blushers and lipsticks because I know that might get out of hand. The main thing that I wanted to try out was lip liners and a couple of the matte lip colours. Most of the lip liners were out of stock so I quicked added the ones available. I was very intrigued by the HD Powder in Yellow shade so I thought I might give that a try. I've recently been really into brows so I got the brow kit too. Which I must say I love the packaging of! I also tried to keep away from buying any brushes buy I ended up getting the Studio Small Stipple Brush because my friend recommended it. Lastly, I really wanted to try out the cream eyeliners because they had such great colours. I had like 5 in my basket but just ended up getting the shade copper which is a nice ....coppery shade :) So far I'm quite impressed with the cream eyeliner, it's really creamy and soft and still quite long lasting.  Keep an eye out for my reviews on some of these product coming soon!

Did you buy anything from Elf during their sale recently?

~Kookii♥

Why not follow me on Bloglovin? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment