Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Empties #1



I never keep a track of what I use and if I liked it or not so I thought I should start an empties series so I can share with you guys what I thought of some of the products that I have used up.

First up is Essence I ♥ Extreme mascara (I did a review on this here). I really like this mascara and it was great for the price but it did dry up a bit too soon. Will I repurchase it? Yup!
Next we have another mascara, Rimmel's Scandaleyes which I didn't realise that I still had. I hardly used this mascara mainly because I hated it so much. The consistency was too wet for my likings and the brush was huge. I'm surprised that some people actually liked this mascara but eh what can I say, each to their own. Will I repurchase it? Hell no!
I was going through my foundations and I found this little guy - Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation.  I don't think I used this foundation enough, not because I didn't like it but because it was a bit too dark for me. I bought this during the winter but now I think the shade would have matched me quite well as I'm a bit tanned. I gave this to my sister and she seemed to have enjoyed it and definitely recommends it. Will I repurchase it? Maybe...
This perfume, Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire, is the love of my life! That's a bit over dramatic I know! ^.^ But I really just love the smell of this. It's one of those scents that you that you keep on wanting to sniff. I was nearly in tears when I finished this but luckily I already have a back up of this. The scent is very strong and mysterious. I think I'll bust out this perfume again after summer because I think I need something lighter in the summer. The bottle's so pretty I don't want to throw it away (>.<) Will I repurchase it? Yes, yes...did I mention YES! 
Last thing is Topshop Magic Liner, which I bought because of reviews I read online. The reviews I read all seemed to LOVE this so naturally I was expecting a miracle product. I did really like this when I first got it but after a while it just seemed like a normal eyeliner pen. It's not completely dried out but the lines it makes are not as black and smooth as it used to be so I have no use for this anymore. Will I repurchase it? Probably not because I want to explore different brand eyeliner pens.

What have you recently finished using?

~Kookii♥

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment