Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Boots Haul

Ahh...Boots it's one of those places that you can never resist popping in when you see one. Here is what I have picked up this last week or so. 

I have previously reviewed L'oreal Paris GlamShine Stain Splash in the colour Princess before, which I really adored so I was eager to try some more shade. I originally wanted to get only one but eh what can I say?...I blame the 3 for 2 offer. I got the shades Lolita (a nude shade), Romy (a rosy shade) and Eve (a cool-tone pink with a hint of purple). I was just searching this afternoon and I realised that there is this shade called Milady which looks absolutely lovely. It looks like a perfect Autumn/Winter colour. So that is definitely on my to-buy list. I also picked up L'oreal La Touche Magique True Match Concealer mainly because it's handy to have these kind of twisty concealer pens here and there. 

I have been a bit lip obsessed recently hence I have been wearing a lot more lip products and buying a lot more. I have heard some positive reviews about Natural Collection's Moisture Shine Lipsticks so I thought why not give it a go. I got the shades Raspberry, Cranberry and Crimson. My favourite shade so far is Raspberry. I'm not sure why they called these "Moisture Shine" because they are not really moisturising. I really don't like the packaging, it's just so plain, and it doesn't feel secure but the product itself is lovely.


I'm sure I'm not the only one who can't commit to just one face wash. I need to have at least 3 to choose from because my skin doesn't feel the same everyday so I choose the type of face wash according to how I feel. I must admit I mainly bought this because it said charcoal on it. I've only used this once it is quite different to how I thought it will be. I'll keep you updated on it when I make up my mind on this. The last thing I bought was Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo The Sleek Restorer. My hair is really dry and frizzy so I thought this may help with that. This smells AMAZING! Coconut oil and Cocoa Butter what a great mix. If you like Mocha Coconut Frappuccino from Starbucks then you'll like this too.

What have you been buying recently? 

~Kookii♥

(sorry the quality of the images are so low, had to use my phone camera because I misplaced my camera -__- but I found it later )

No comments:

Post a Comment