Sunday, 8 June 2014

Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter || Tutti Frutti || Review


LEFT- Swatched Once RIGHT- Swatched a few times

Today I present to you the Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti. I bought this a couple of months back now and I have been liking it since then. It's a really nice colour and with a smooth texture. Tutti Frutti is a orange shade which you can put one or two layers for a natural tint of orange on your lips or of course you can build up the colour to a more noticeable orange. This is one the reasons I like this because with some of my other very pigmented lipstick I can never apply without a mirror because it's so easy to mess up. However, I apply this like I apply a lipbalm - I just pop it out and just smother it on my lips (no mirrors needed) without worrying about it looking like a mess.

The packaging is very simple and bright. The quilted effect on the lid looks so pretty and it shuts securely.  I would have to say though, that if you leave this in a hot place for too long then it does get a bit soft and so be careful not to apply too much force when applying as the bullet could break.

I really look forward to trying out some more of the lipbutters...perhaps in a redish or bright pink shade.

Have you tried the Revlon Lip Butters? What shade is your favourite?

~ Kookii ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment