Friday, 20 June 2014

Glamour Mag Freebie - Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner Review


Here's a quick post to let you know of this months freebie with Glamour's magazine. This month's Glamour magazine (£2) comes with Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner. You can get it in Black and Blue. I was hoping to pick up the one with the blue one but sadly there were none of them left. The Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner retails for £12 usually.

I'm not much of a magazine person so I mainly bought this for the eyeliner. £2 for a liquid eyeliner is a pretty good deal in anyone's book. The packaging is pretty standard. The tip is like a smooth felt tip with is what I really like with liquid liners. So far so good, however when I tried this out to do a cat flick it was just horrible. It's streaky and dry and just not good. Even though it was only £2, I still feel a bit annoyed that I paid for this. After a great deal of effort, I finally managed to my eyeliner. The colour is really black, it's smudge proof and stays put for so long. Which made me even more annoyed because the formula is actually really good but the application is just dry and bad. I'm not sure if just my one is like this or it's the same with everyones. I'm going to store it upside down for a while and let gravity do it's work and see if that makes any difference.  

Does your one seem dry and streaky too? 

~Kookii♥

No comments:

Post a Comment