Sunday, 16 February 2014

L'oreal GlamShine Stain Splash Princess 200 Review+Swatch






Eeee! I'm kinda excited for today's review. I present to you ladies one of my current favourite lip product.... the L'oreal GlamShine Stain Splash in the colour Princess 200! (that was a bit long)

I bought this a couple of months ago and have been using this nonstop. I love the packaging. It's really helpful that you can actually see the product inside in the packaging - it saves time when choosing what colour to pick. The packaging is nice, sleek and handy. I like how the lid feels really secure when I close it because the worst thing you can find is when your lipgloss has somehow magically opened in your makeup bag and made everything sticky! (=_=) ...its happened to me before....

Applicator is doe shaped and the best thing about it is that it's flexible. So when you apply it you can really get a nice precise application as the brush moves in the shape of your lips.

 Now onto the product itself. It's not too liquidy and nor too thick and sticky. It applies smoothly on to the lips. Colour wise this is a reddish colour with an oragnish tint (if that makes any sense :p) One layer is sheer but the colour is definitely buildable. That what I like about this. It's so useful. You can apply this by itself one layer to get a natural lip look or build it up for a statement look. You could experiment with it and wear it on top of different lipcolours as a gloss. I personally use this to get a very natural look. I usually just apply a bit and then use my fingers to blend into my lips. This is also great for a soft gradient lip effect. Some people might find this a tad bit sticky and texture kinda weird ....I did in the beginning but I can't notice it at all now.

This does have a very strong smell that you can definitely smell. It smells like candy and sweets which is always nice to smell ^.^  However, if you are sensitive to fragrances then this might be a bit too strong for you.

As for being a stain, I don't think its staining power is as great as other lipstains which last for hours and hours. This does stain your lips a bit but it doesn't last that long. I would say that this is more of a hybrid of a lipstain and lipgloss ( it's more like a lipgloss though but without the whole replying every single second)

Overall, I have been loving this and recommend you to try it. I'll definitely be trying  out other shades but I think that this is the best colour in the collection.

Have you tried any glamshine stains? What's your fav lip product recently?
Kookii ~
Follow me on Bloglovin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment