Sunday, 1 December 2013

Collection Shimmer Shade Review


I featured this in my collective beauty haul a while ago and I thought I might share with you how amazing I think this actually is.I mainly bought this because I thought it looked quite nice in the packaging. The packaging is clear, simple and sturdy.

There are 4 shades which you can swirl your brush in and get a lovely colour to pop of the cheeks. or you can select colours to mix together. As the name suggests, this is quite shimmery but not too much, it's still an everyday kind of product. This is great for those days when you just don't have the time and this acts as your bronzer, blush and highlighter in one stroke. I feel like my skin looks a lot more illuminated when I put this on.

I don't just use this as a face product, I also use this a eyeshadow palette because the colours look so pretty on the eyes. I especially like the shade 2 on eyelids - it's such a warm colour. To tell you the truth, I have been using this more as an eye palette than as what its supposed to be used for.>.<

Have you tried this before? Or anything similar?

Kookii ♥

Follow me on Bloglovin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment