Saturday, 26 October 2013

Collective Beauty Haul


Helllo my beauties!
It feels like forever since I posted something. I blame A-levels, I been getting so much homework to do that I haven't even been able to have a moment to myself and blog. Surprisingly, even though I have been busy lately, I have done quite a bit of damage. I thought I'd share what I have been buying over the last two months. Some of the items I got like the sleek products I have been dying to get for ages, so I am super excited to get them :)

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Fair
I have been meaning to pick this up after loving Rimmel's Wake Me Up foundation. I really wanted to give other Rimmel foundations a try and oh boy am I happy I got this. Lately, I have been using this more than Wake Me Up and it is slowly becoming my 'go to foundation'.

Maybelline Baby Lips
Now, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who has been eyeing the Maynelline Baby L:ips for a while. I picked these 'babies' ( see what I did there :p ) while it was on 3 for 2 at Boots!

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
Do I even have to say anything about this? I don't even have to say why I got this because we all know this is a must have product and you should never be without! Surprisingly, my last one ran out almost 8 months ago and I haven't been bothered to get a new till now. 

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer
Since I got the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation, I thought I might as well get the 'matching' (get it?..Match Perfection MATCHing ... )concealer. I will probably mainly use this for under the eyes as it reminds me of the Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer, which I love for under eyes.

Essence I Heart Extreme Mascara
I haven't heard or seen essence brand that much mainly because it wasn't available in the UK until recently. So as I heard it was launched in my nearest Wilkinsons I decided to have a look and I picked this up and so far so good! :) I might do a full review on this later.

Collection 2000 Brown Mascara
I have been wanting to try a brown mascara for a long time now. I don't have the courage to wear a bright blue one so I thought a subtle brown colour will be better. When I saw this I thought I why not just give it a go, it's Collection which I love and it's only 1.99 but sadly, the formula of this is just 'Blah!' I used it a few times and after that I just can't.

Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush
I this little gem whilst passing through Tesco's cosmetics area and I saw a basket with clearance products in it. There wasn't much that interested me but when I saw this for only 3.35, I had to buy it! and I'm so glad I did because I freaking love this blush!

MUA Undress Me Too Palette 
We have all heard about MUA palettes and how amazing they are. I originally wanted to get the heaven and earth palette but since it was a dupe for the Naked palette I thought there was no point of getting it as I already have the Naked palette. However, after reading a few post, I realised that the undress me too palette is a dupe for the Naked 2 palette and then it was a must have, sadly I don't have the Naked 2 palette in my life but oh well at least I this now.

Sleek Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette
I love sleek. I love all of their products....I want them all! I only have their Ultra Matte Bright eyeshadow palette that I bought in the summer hoping to experiment with bright colours but sadly never did. So I really wanted to get a more natural eyeshadow palette that I could wear everyday. Since I already got the Undress me too palette I didn't want to get another bronzey and goldeny palette. So when I so this palette I was in love with the colours and it didn't take long till it was in my basket!

Sleek Face Palette
This was another of those purchases that I have been waiting for ages to get. I was kind of unsure of what shade I should get because I was terrified of getting a really dark contour colour and never using it. So to be on the safe side I chose the fairest shade. And I must say that I really like the contour colour, not too dark, just as I like it.

Sleek Blush by 3 in Pumpkin
Ok. I must admit I only got this because of that orangey colour. Isn't just lovely? I have really been loving that colour. The pigmentation on these blushes are no joke. A little goes a long way. I don't think I will ever finish these blushes in my life time.

Sleek Blushes in Pixie Pink & Flushed
 These were smaller than I expected when I received them. I always expected them to be a bit bigger but I actually really like the cute compact size. It's really handy to carry around but I don't ever have to carry this around because the blush stays on all day, without budging!

Collection 2000 Shimmer Shade in Way-To-Go
Now, I didn't particularly wanted this but my sister was the one who persuaded me to buy this. I thought I might as well give this a go. So far I must say this is one of my favourite out of the haul so far. The packaging is sturdy and sleek. There will be a review on this shortly.

Natural Collection Duo Eyeshadow in Mocha/Latte
I saw someone blog about this and I thought what a handy little duo. I use this nearly everyday now. I like the fact that both colours are matte so I can use the brown shade for my eyebrows and use the lighter colour for highlight. For 1.99 I think is the best purchase so far.

Phew! That was long!

What have you guys been buying lately?

- Kookii ♥

Follow me on Bloglovin :)




No comments:

Post a Comment