Friday, 20 September 2013

Nail of The Day # 2


Hi Guys! It feels like forever since I last posted! Anyways, I recently have been feeling a bit more creative with my nails and I thought I might show you guys! 

I have always loved the leopard print nail designs but never personally did it on my nails...mainly because I had no idea how to do it! So after a few videos on YouTube, I felt ready to master the art leopard print. Unfortunately, I didn't really have many browns, oranges to match leopard colours so I decided to go with a more fun colour choice. I used a Sally Hassen white nail polish which I'm not too fond off..it's too runny. Model's Own black nail polish - I forgot the name of it. Lastly, I used Barry M's Strawberry Ice Cream. Oh! I forgot to mention I used Barry M's 3 in 1 Clear Nail Polish as a top coat. That completes the look!

Have you ever tried the leopard print nail art? What's on your nails right now?

-Kookii ♥

Follow me on Bloglovin :)



No comments:

Post a Comment