Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Nail of the Day # 1

Revlon Top Speed Nail Polish in Royal


Sorry guys I haven't I been blogging lately, I just have been so caught up in the whole GCSE result, sixth form, colleges blah blah blah... I am exhausted! I hope everyone that received their GCSE results this week got the grade they were hoping for and hopefully got into the sixth form/college that you wanted. I'm happy I got the grades I wanted and got into the sixth form I wanted and now to celebrate I am going to treat myself to 3 boxes of sweet and yummy strawberries. ^.^ hehe!

I decided to show you guys the nail colour I have been loving this past week. I hardly ever just paint my nails one colour - I ALWAYS have to do some kind of nail art. But this time I just didn't feel like doing anything else to my nails because I am sooo in love with this royal blue colour. It just makes me so happy looking at it. :) I recently have been trying to grow my nail and have been shaping them a square shape ( I usually have rounded nails ) and I think this colour suits silver rinsg so much that I have been wearing them non-stop!

I only painted one coat and without top coat, mainly because I couldn't be bothered. It lasted quite a while, some of the nails did chip but I just painted over it again. I think with 2 coats and a top coat this would last a week , I'm sure. This was my first Top Speed nail polish by Revlon and I was surprised how quick it did dry. very impressed! Though, one thing I don't like is the smell of this...it smells kinda funny...I don't know how to explain it.

This is available in Boots and Superdrugs for 6.49 but I got mine from Fragrance Direct for 99p :) Check out my last Fragrance Direct Haul.

What nail polish have you been loving recently?

-Kookii ♥

Follow me on Bloglovin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment