Saturday, 31 August 2013

BLOG SALE: DKNY Ladies Ceramic Fashion Watch NY8140 - SOLD!



Hello Lovelies! I am super excited today as this is my first blog sale yay! I never thought I would be doing a blog sale but eh I am!

I recently got gifted DKNY Ladies Ceramic Fashion Watch NY8140 and I super like it but unfortunately, I already have enough watches. Therefore, I have decided to sell it instead.

The watch is brand new in the box. It has all the tags and protective film on it. The retail price for this is £185.00 (Click here to check out this watch in HSamuel) but I will be selling this for only...wait for it...*drumroll* £120.00!  - I am willing to negotiate the price a bit ;) Delivery will be free !! It will be sent First Class Recorded so it should be with you very soon!

Sorry if some of the images are a bit fuzzy my camera was acting up -__-


If your interested in buying, please comment down below your email so I can send you an invoice on paypal. Once you email me your address and pay the invoice, I ship it to you the same day. Sadly, I will only be sending this to UK buyers. If you have any questions please don't hesitate ask in the comments.

-Kookii ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment