Friday, 16 August 2013

Beauty Wishlist #1



Don't we all have a never-ending list of products we want to get and try out? I know I have! I decided to make a wishlist to share want I have been wanting recently.It was hard to limit it to only 5 products but I somehow managed to do it. Let's get started :)

1. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Liner in Nude
I saw this ages ago and I was intrigued by it since then. I use a white eye pencil on my waterline to make my eyes look more awake and big but sometimes it can look too harsh and unnatural. Therefore, when I saw this and how it's a nude colour I thought it would be perfect for me.

2.Sleek Blush
I don't know what shades I want the Sleek Blushes in so I didn't specify. I have seen many good reviews and I have also swatched this instore and I absolutely love it. I also love the packaging...it's oh so sleek (see what I did there). I can't wait to get this soon. 

3. Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo 24hr eyeshadow
I have recently started to wear more eye make up and have been looking for a good base for my eyeshadows. I have been wanting to get MAC Paintpots but after I saw the Maybelline ones being compared to MACs I knew I had to try these before buying any MAC ones. The colours that pop out to me were On and On Bronze, Everlasting Navy and Pink Gold - I hoping to get them whilst Maybelline still has the 3 for 2 offer on. I wish Maybelline did more neutral shades rather than bright glittery ones. 


4. Topshop Cream Blush in Head Over Heels
I recently saw some blog post about this blush and after hearing about it so much I thought I might check it out. The next time I was in Topshop (which isn't often) I swatched it and it was gorgeous. However, the queue was sooooo long it wasn't worth the wait. So next time I'm in Topshop, I'll definitely be picking this up.

5. N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720A 
I have never been the bronzer type of person mainly because my bronzers look too dark and almost muddy on me. I have light skin so finding the light colour bronzer is hard. I came across this product a few times and I finally decided to research it and from what I have seen and read online I seriously believe this is the bronzer for me. Sad thing is though that this isn't available in the UK :( Oh Poopie! So, I don't know how I will be able to get my hands on this. I'll probably try eBay or Amazon.


What's on your wishlist? Have you tried any of there products, if yes, what do you think them?

-Kookii


Follow me on Bloglovin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment