Thursday, 25 July 2013

Natural Collection Blush Peach Melba & Pink Clouds Review

 I popped into to Boots the other day and noticed that they had a 'Buy one get one half price' offer. So naturally, I picked up another blush from Natural Collection.

The packaging is not all that fancy and pretty but then what do you expect for £1.99? I really love the size of these. These are very small which makes them very travel friendly. 
Peach Melba
Peach Melba


Peach Melba is a very soft colour which I think is a mix of a blush and a bronzer. I have a light skin tone so I try to stay away from very brown or orangery bronzers because it looks so unnatural on me. This is just a wonderful colour to put on when your in a hurry and don't have time to put both bronzer and blusher. I can certainly understand why there was so much hype about this product!
Pink Cloud
Pink Cloud
Now, this I simply bought because of the offer and I am pleasantly suprised by this as well. This is a very cute pink but not 'in-your-face' kind of pink. It's perfect for everyday use and I love the healthy glow it gives. 

Peach Melba is slightly more pigmented than Pink Cloud. However, both the blushes are very powdery. I not too fond of very powdery blushes but these have a very velvety texture and even though I have dry skin it blends in like a dream. 

These are avail in Boots at £1.99 each which is a bargain but I got these both for only £2.98!! Score!

Have tried these before? Which colour is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment